PILLAR COCK WITH EXTENTION BODY
- Availability: In Stock
Pillar Cock with Extention Body Cat No. 5814 The Product Is warranted by YAMUNA INDUSTRIES to be free of defects in cartridge for a period of 7 year from the date of purchase. During this period and under normal use, if the cartridge is found to be of faulty manufacture, the same will be replaced up...
Pillar Cock with Extention Body
Cat No. 5814
The Product Is warranted by YAMUNA INDUSTRIES to be free of defects in cartridge for a period of 7 year from the date of purchase. During this period and under normal use, if the cartridge is found to be of faulty manufacture, the same will be replaced upon proof of purchase, at our option, without charge part will be replaced from show-room where you bought a product.
Limitations & Exclusions
The Warranty will be void and not valid, and YAMUNA INDUSTRIES will have no liability if
- The products is not installed, operated or maintained and serviced in compliance with the printed instructions and recommendations of YAMUNA INDUSTRIES for trouble free fittings.
- Modifications, repairs or service are made to the product, nature of the product/logo has been altered, defaced or removed, or the warranty card has been altered
- Problems arising from normal wear and tear, improper maintenance or improper use/application of product or components of the same or use of poor/bad quality of water.
- The product has been installed and operated outside its designated plumbing conditions and parameters.
- To preserve surface finish and aesthetics of your bath fittings.
a. clean the fittings regularly with a moist cloth, normal soap water / diluted vinegar and pat it dry. Use chalk powder to remove scaling/stains.
b. Do not use scrubbers, harsh washing powder, phenyls or harsh cleaning chemicals.
c. While fixing, do not scratch / damage the fittings by means of tools or spanners.
d. Cover the fittings after they have assembled.
e. Fitting to be regularly & rigorously maintained in case of poor water quality.
- Continuous usage of air fresheners, deodorants, after shave, etc. in bathroom with poor ventilation, will alter the gloss & finish of the fittings over a period of time.
- Aerators & flow regulators of faucets & mixers have to be cleaned regularly to remove accumulation of salts / minerals, dirt/impurities.
- Leftover of building meterials, dirt/impurities to be flushed out from the plumbing line before fixing the fittings.
- for ideal working of plumbing fixtures, minimum & maximum water pressure to be 0.7 bar & 2.5 bar respectively.